Lycamobile PAC code allows you to leave or join another network. This is the best option if you want to join Lycamobile, and to say goodbye to other systems; then, you must have Lycamobile PAC Code from that particular network. A PAC code is a must in either situation; by using this service, your number still the same if you want to join another network or Lyca network.
How to Join Lycamobile PAC Code from Another Network?
This is a very simple and easy process, You just need to follow 4 steps for this purpose.
- Get PAC Code from your existing mobile network. You can get it free of cost, by making a call to a customer care center.
- Sign up for Lycamobile and place an order of a new SIM Card.
- Insert SIM Card into your handset and turn it on.
- Now make a call on 322 from your Lycamobile, 07973 101321, from another phone or +44 7973101321 from abroad. Tell the customer care center that you want to use your old number on Lycamobile. Please give them your PAC code, existing name, new number written on the back of the SIM card, and that’s it.
When Transfer will be done?
When you are done with all these four steps that we mentioned above, after that, you will get a message with the detail of your mobile number transfer, for example, when this porting process will be completed. This process will be completed only in a one-day maximum. When you are doing all this process, you will lose your network service for a short time of period. After that, you will see the Lycamobile signal on your home screen that is authentication of your Lyca network joining.
How to Leave Lycamobile PAC Code and Take your Number to Another Network?
This is the complete information if you want to leave your Lycamobile network and switch to another network with the same number.
- Make a call to customer care services, dial 322 (93#) from your Lycamobile phone (0207 132 0322 from another phone or +442071320322 from abroad. Ask for a PAC code. Another option to send an email with request [email protected] with your request.
- You will get your Lycamobile PAC Code over the phone, via email or SMS. This code is valid for 30 days. In case you don’t use it after 30 days and it expires, then you will have to request a new PAC Code.
- Your PAC Code will be issued within two working hours after the request.
- Now get a new SIM and mobile from a new Network provider.
- Upon SIM and handset arrival, insert SIM into your mobile phone and turn it on.
- Make a Call to customer care services and give them your PAC code. The porting process will be started, and it usually will be completed within 48 hours.
- Your Lycamobile account will remain active until a number is ported to another network. Once porting is complete, the account will be closed automatically.
Point to be Noted
If you are in a hurry and cancel your contract before transferring your mobile number, then you might not be able to port over your number. All your credit on a Pay As you GO account will be lost after you switch to another network from Lycamobile, it won’t be transferred with your number.
How do I get my Lycamobile PAC code?
If you want to get your Lycamobile PAC code no need to worry we are here to help you with detail. You need to dial just PAC to 65075, you will receive PAC code from Lycamobile. If you want to try another way just simple dial Lycamobile and get your PAC Code. For this assistance call 322 using your Lycamobile handset.
How Can I transfer my Lycamobile number?
- You need to give your Porting Authorisation Code (PAC) to the Lycamobile customer care center to keep your current number(Any other cellular). To get your PAC Code, Text PAC to 65075 from your current mobile network.
- Get your Lycamobile SIM.
- Fill out the below form and send a request to our customer care center your number is a move to Lycamobile Network.